About Dan HuntleyDan Huntley's weblog, Scatmania, contains more information about him
Dan Huntley refuses to use MSN Messenger
Dan Huntley lives in AberWorld, a.k.a. Aberystwyth He's a former Computer Science student of the University Of Wales Aberystwyth, but now he works full-time as a CodeMonkey for SmartData UK Ltd in the Aber Technium.
His full title this week is "Dan Huntley BEng MBCS".
Dan Huntley is going out with Claire Melton, and together they run Troma Night, Aber's best crazy alternative film night, and Geek Night, it's sister night on which attendees play unusual board games
He enjoys drinking Real Ale, programming in PHP, juggling, and Awful Films
Read some of Dan's quotes here
Dan's Presence On RockMonkey
Wiki Games and the Wiki Game ToolkitDan Huntley made the following Wiki Games:
- Wiki Platform Game and Evil Wiki Platform Game: turn-based platform game fun.
- Wiki Bridge Puzzle: at the time of it's development, the biggest wiki game ever: a puzzle game.
- Troma Night Adventure, an adventure game based on Troma Night and powered by the developmental Wiki Game Toolkit. Go play it!
- Knightmare Wiki Game is under development, a graphical WikiGame.
- TromaNightAdventure2 is in the planning stages of development.
- He's also continuously developing and improving on the Wiki Game Toolkit, to help others write Wiki Games.
- He keeps an eye on the RockMonkey Usage Statistics, and reports on the funniest ones.
- He made Rockipedia, a rock identification tool.
- Along with Paul Mann, he does a reasonable amount of wiki maintenance, including the development of the Bad Pages section. He's currently working on the Orphaned Pages Problem.
- He wrote various plugins for the wiki engine, including Bad Pages, the improved category system, the Chat Room engine, and parts of Igneous, the Chat Room bot.
- Very Useful People
- Wiki Game Toolkit
- Bad Pages
- Usage Statistics
- Wiki Games
''I support Full Stop Rationing - read more about the campaign.''
List of all wiki people